The Powerball pedal is tonally based on the Lead2 channel of the Engl Powerball II, recreating the gain stages of the amp itself. True bypass and completely analog, the pedal’s specially selected components offer up a particularly high level of sound quality. The electronics assembly is protected by a highly durable housing, meaning you get a pedal that’s going to deliver for a lifetime!
- GAIN Controls the amount of gain. Left is less, right is more
- BASS Controls the amount of low frequencies. Left is -7.5db, right is +7.5db
- MIDDLE Controls the amount of middle frequencies. Left is -7.5db, right is +7.5db
- TREBLE Controls the amount of middle frequencies. Left is -7.5db, right is +7.5db
- VOLUME Controls the output volume. Left is less, right is more.
- VTRUE BYPASS (This footswitch turns the pedal effect on and off. When the effect is off, the signal is routed directly form the input to the output jack)
This pedal uses 9V DC negative center and is protected by a ZERO LOSS REVERSE POLARITY PROTECTION circuit. With the second DC jack you can supply additional effect devices (daisy chaining). Due to ecological reasons, the pedal does not accept batteries. Power consumption is 18 mA.